Curious about current club and clubhouse issues? Click on the News tab above to learn the latest.
Join us at this first annual event highlighting the many talents of our Mount Baker residents. Tastes will include wine from resident winemakers, beer from local brewers, and food and treats from local chefs.
Entry is $25 per person in advance and $30 at the door and includes tickets to sample your way through the Ballroom. Extra tickets may be purchased! Link here to find out more information and to buy tickets: www.tastemtbaker.com
Where: Mount Baker Community Club, 2811 Mt. Rainier Dr. S, Seattle, WA 98144
When: June 3, 7-10 pm
Who: 21 +
The Mount Baker Community Club is hosting a fundraiser for Kindie loving families to support MBCC and the programs we provide! Share your love for the clubhouse with your family and friends then ask them to make a small donation in support. If each Kindie goer brings in $50, we can raise $5,000 in support of MBCC's Programs!
Simply share your story of how MBCC has had an impact on your family, and ask your friends to consider a contribution to keep MBCC programs as low cost as possible! The person who raises the most money will receive a free pass for next year's season and everyone who participates will be entered into a drawing for a set of Kindie CD's!
To Get Started:
2. Click on the "Fundraise for this campaign" Button at the bottom right of the screen.
3. It will ask you to login or create an account. (I know, you probably don't want to sign up for another service, but this one is easy, I swear!)
4. A box with an orange "Join the Team" button should show up, click on the button.
5. You now have your own fundraiser page for Kindiependent! All donations made through this page are attributable to you! You can copy the link from the address bar of your browser if you want to share it through email, or you can click on the Facebook or Twitter buttons to share through those services!
Join us and keep the Clubhouse Rockin'!!
We've been rocking with families for 8 years now, bringing smiles to children and families like yours with our Kindiependent Kids Rock series! The Mount Baker Community Club is proud to be able to host events like this to make sure neighbors have a chance to get out of the house and meet each other creating a feeling of community.
Did you know that MBCC is a non-profit community organization that receives no government funding or membership dues? We can only offer our programs because of the generosity of our community. Friends and neighbors donate 22% of our operating expenses. Without this generosity, we would not be able to host programs like Kindipendent.
OPPORTUNITY CALLS: Work on Projects with Your Neighbors and Do Good in Your Community
Our ability to have an affect on the world at a large scale is limited. But on the small scale, especially at the neighborhood level, we can have a significant effect by working together on projects that benefit the neighborhood. The Community Club's eight committees offer many opportunities to work together.
Participating on a committee is a great way to learn and practice new skills or brush up on old skills. Committee participation can also be a chance to nudge yourself out of your comfort zone and step up to leadership.
We're looking for people to work on Club communications and outreach, fundraising, clubhouse management, and event production. We also have committees working on land use and transportation issues, emergency preparedness and public safety, and the Martin Luther King Scholarship program. To find out how you can get involved, contact Judith Yarrow at firstname.lastname@example.org
Everyone who lives, works or goes to school within the Mount Baker neighborhood is already a member of the Community Club.
There's a whole community of neighbors participating in a wide-variety of projects, events, activities, classes and more, right here at the Community Club. There are many different ways for you to be involved:
• Volunteer - We have a wide variety of volunteer opportunities available. Whatever your interests, or time availability, we have something that fits.
• Parks Projects - We partner with many Parks & Openspaces in the neighborhood and often have opportunities to get your hands dirty while helping make our neighborhood the beautiful, park-like area it's known for.
• Donate - Instead of Membership Dues, we rely on the generosity of our neighbors to help cover our operating costs so we can continue to bring you all our wonderful programs & events. Donate regularly to our Annual Fund or make a one-time donation now.
For more information or to share thoughts and suggestions, contact Judith Yarrow, President at email@example.com.
We are a trusted and reliable venue for any event needs. Contact us to plan your next event.
We have no dues! We depend on the generosity of our neighbors to help fund all our community programs. Find out more.
Join our email list to receive our monthly events calendar.