Hidden Gardens and Outdoor Spaces tour showcases beautiful gardens our historic neighborhood
- Visit Hidden Gardens and Outdoor Spaces on a garden tour of Seattle’s historic Mount Baker neighborhood. The tour features an eclectic collection of tens gardens ranging from formal estates, to urban outdoor living spaces, to organic vegetable gardens with chickens.
- This family-friendly garden tour revolves around convenient spots to enjoy coffee, breakfast, lunch, and ice cream. Kids can play in the newly renovated Mount Baker Park play area.
- The tour will raise funds for the Mount Baker Community Clubhouse, the heart of the neighborhood.
- Master Gardeners and other garden experts will be available in the gardens to answer questions.
- Tickets available by clicking HERE
The next Tour will take place on Sunday 15th July 2018 10am - 4pm
The self-guided tour begins at the Mount Baker Community Clubhouse, 2811 Mt. Rainier Drive South. Mount Baker is easy to access from I-5 and I-90, or by public transit.
- Maps of the tour route will be provided on the day of the event at the clubhouse, 2811 Mt. Rainier Drive South, along with information about rest stops and parking.
- The tour is self-guided; no pets, or smoking, and no strollers in the gardens, please.