About the Community Club
Everyone who lives, works or goes to school in Mount Baker is a member of the Club for free. We have no membership dues!
Established in 1909, the Mount Baker Community Club is a 501(c) non-profit organization dedicated to providing a gathering space for neighbors to come together, get to know each other and build community. The Community Club hosts events and celebrations all year long! Click here to see our list of events.
We believe strong connections among neighbors are key to our common humanity; our mission is to be the heart of the Mount Baker community.
We accomplish our mission by providing:
1. A broad array of organized activities to improve our quality of life and build community;
2. A gathering place to bring us together;
3. A forum for exchanging information that empowers residents to engage on issues of broad interest to our diverse community;
4. Representation of the community’s interests in the civic arena, in a manner responsive to the diversity of opinions that may exist on any given issue.
Become an MBCC Booster, our amazing community of engaged neighbors.
• Volunteer at an event by CLICKING HERE
• Donate to our Annual Fund.
• Come to our next Community Meeting or Clubhouse event.
• Join a Clubhouse Committee. Help shape neighborhood parks projects, clubhouse programs, neighborhood ZLUPT (zoning, land use, planning, transportation).
• Join the Board of Directors.
There's a wonderful community of your neighbors gathering at the Mount Baker Community Club. Come join us